Everman Parkway Credit Union was established in 1953 in Fort Worth, TX.
General Motors moved the plant to Dallas and the credit union followed. There, board members worked out of their locker room until January 1982, when office space was rented, a computer bought and a manager hired. GM moved the plant back to Forth Worth in 1987 and the credit union moved to Forth Worth in August of 1987. In October 1991, the credit union purchased the building at our current location. On March 3, 2011, Auto Parts Employees Credit Union became Everman Parkway Credit Union.
|Asset Size||$4.9 Million|
|Number of Employees||2|
|Number of Offices||1|
Download Statement of Financial Condition & Statement of Income 12/31/2017.
Upon request a member is entitled to review or receive a copy of the balance sheet, income statement, IRS form 990, a summary of the most recent annual audit, written board policy regarding access to the articles of incorporation, bylaws, rules, guidelines, and board policies.
|Garland Tate||Vice Chair||2021|
Credit Union Founders
Charlotte Douglas - President
Melissa Owings - Loan Officer/Membership Officer
Field of Membership
General Motors - Warehouse Division, Ft. Worth, TX
General Motors - Warehouse Division, Ft. Worth, TX and family members.
Dues-paying members of AASP
Anyone that lives, worships, works or attends school within a 5 mile radius of our office.